5.2. Merespon makna dan langkah retorika dalam esei yang menggunakan ragam bahasa tulis secara akurat, lancar dan berterima dalam konteks kehidupan sehari-hari dan untuk mengakses ilmu pengetahuan dalam teks berbentuk: report, narrative, dan analytical exposition
3.2. Mengungkapkan makna dalam percakapan transaksional (to get things done) dan interpersonal (bersosialisasi) resmi dan berlanjut (sustained) dengan menggunakan ragam bahasa lisan secara akurat, lancar dan berterima dalam konteks kehidupan sehari-hari dan melibatkan tindak tutur: menasehati, memperingatkan, meluluskan permintaan, serta menyatakan perasaan relief, pain, dan pleasure
6.2. Mengungkapkan makna dan langkah retorika dalam esei dengan menggunakan ragam bahasa tulis secara akurat, lancar dan berterima dalam konteks kehidupan sehari-hari dalam teks berbentuk: report, narrative, dan analytical exposition
- Mengidentifikasi makna kata dalam teks yang dibaca.
- Mengidentifikasi kasus yang dibahas dalam teks
- Mengidentifikasi argument yang diberikan
- Mengidentifikasi tujuan komunikasi teks dibaca
- Merespon tindak tutur menasehati
- Merespon tindak tutur memperingatkan
- Merespon tindak tutur meluluskan permintaan
- Merespon tindak tutur menyatakan perasaan
- Menggunakan tindak tutur memperingatkan
- Menggunakan tindak tutur meluluskan permintaan
- Menggunakan kalimat adjective clause dalam menyampai sebuah narasi
- Menggunakan kalimat past tense dalam membuat sebuah narasi
- Menghasilkan teks berbentuk narative
The Problem of Being Fat
Being to fat is commonly known as overweight or obesity. It is simply defined as too much body fat inside. Overweight potentially leads high risk of health problem
Being too fat is recognized as a major factor for heart disease. Due to the overweight, the heart will work harder. It can lead to heart attack. Furthermore, obesity potentially rises blood cholesterol and blood pressure. In addition,being too fat can change the amount of sugar in the blood. This will cause diabetes and other serious disease.
Beside all of that, being too fat is often avoided by many young women. They said that becoming too fat will bother they physical beauty appearance. More serious studies are necessary to see the effect of obesity. However it is clear enough that overweight is not good enough for healthy life
A. Answer the question basa on the text above !
1. What is the text about ?
2. What is the other name of being fat ?
3. What is the risk of overweight ?
4. Mention the kind of diseases that may occur because of being fat ?
5. Why did many young woman avoid of being fat ?
B. What would you say if you are in the following situation
6. Your head hit the wall
7. Its already 10.00 p.m. father hasn’t come from his work yet. At 10.15 p.m. he knocked the door
8. You got the first rank in the class
9. You want to borrow your friend HP
10. Your friend’s weight has gone up again
C. Complete the following legend story using the words in the box !
|Seen naughty boy lived fade sailed
Spoiled an obedient asked called followed
The legend of Karimunjava Island
Once upon time in Muria mountain, there live the family of Sunan Muria. Amir Hasan or called as sunan nyamplungan is the sun of sunan Muria.
He was very (1)…………by his mother. Because of that he become (2)……… then his father, sunan Muria asked him to study in kudus. He studied Islamic Religion to his uncle,Sunan Kudus. After some time, he become(3)………young man. Sunan Muria was very proud of him
One day. Sunan Muria(4)……….Amir Hasan to go to somewhere to spread Islamic religion. His father asked him to go to an island that could be (5)……from Muria Mountain. It was on the west-north of Jepara. This island seemed to be (6)……(kremun-kremun in javanese). And from that time,people (7)……….the island as Karimunjava Island
Amir Hasan (8)………. By his mate went to karimunjava Island. They (9)…..to the island day and night and finally they reached the island. Then they did what his father said. Amir Hasan and his people (10)………in the Island everafter